A multi-centre, randomised, controlled, double-blind, parallel-group study on the efficacy and safety of Pennsaid-2% topical skin solution in patients with Grade I-II ankle sprain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac (Primary)
- Indications Sprains
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Nuvo Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 May 2017 Results published in a Nuvo Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 15 May 2017 Primary endpoint (Reduction in pain on movement (POM) at day 3 (D01-adjusted estimate).) has been met, according to a Nuvo Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History