Phase 1 study of montelukast for the treatment of degenerative diseases of the brain, such as: mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimers disease, the most prominent form of dementia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Montelukast (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Aug 2016 Results published in the IntelGenx Corp. media release.
- 22 Aug 2016 According to IntelGenx Corp. media release, status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jul 2016 New trial record