Phase 2 study of montelukast for the treatment of degenerative diseases of the brain, such as: mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimers disease, the most prominent form of dementia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Montelukast (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- 22 Aug 2016 According to an IntelGenx media release, the company expects results from this study to be available in Q4 of 2017.
- 22 Aug 2016 According to an IntelGenx media release, patient enrolment for this study is expected to commence in Q1 of 2017.
- 18 Jul 2016 New trial record