Phase I safety and tolerability study of Acarovac Quattro
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs House dust mite allergy immunotherapy Allergy Therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Feb 2017 According to an Allergy Therapeutics media release, company is planning to initiate Phase I studies (this and other trial 281897) at two different dose regimens. Both treatment regimens include a two-to-four week initial up-dosing phase but differ in the duration of the later maintenance phase. This trial is expected to last one year.
- 14 Feb 2017 According to an Allergy Therapeutics media release, this trial has received Clinical Trial Application (CTA) approval in Spain.
- 18 Jul 2016 New trial record