Bioequivalence study of MTD201 (Q-Octreotide)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Octreotide (Primary)
- Indications Acromegaly; Malignant carcinoid syndrome
- Focus First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Midatech
- 09 Jan 2018 According to a Midatech media release, initial exploratory phase is expected to complete by mid-2018, and the final confirmatory phase is expected to complete in H2 2018.
- 09 Jan 2018 According to a Midatech media release, this study has received oral confirmation from Polish regulators and Formal written confirmation of the approval is expected within the next two weeks.
- 02 Sep 2016 According to a Midatech Pharma media release, the company plans to initiate bio-equivalence study in first half of 2017 which, in the case of positive results, could lead to the potential filing for first marketing authorisations by end 2017 or beginning of 2018.