A first-in-human study to evaluate the safety tolerability and performance of A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)- like vaccine coated Nanopatches in comparison to placebo coated Nanopatches and intramuscular injection of A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)-like vaccine.. Nanopatches will be delivered to skin using an applicator device (CAPD). The study involves healthy adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs H1N1-like vaccine coated nanopatch (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 10 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jul 2016 New trial record