An Investigator-Initiated Phase I Study of Selinexor (KPT-330), Ixazomib, and Low Dose Dexamethasone in Patients With Relapsed and/or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Ixazomib
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 May 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 09 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 04 Aug 2016 According to Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, patient dosing has been initiated.