A Randomized, Double Blinded, Phase IIb/III, Decentralized Study of B244 Delivered as a Topical Spray to Determine Safety and Efficacy in Participants With Mild to Moderate Acne Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs B 244 (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AOBiome
- 20 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 15 Jul 2017.
- 17 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.