Phase I Study of C6 Ceramide NanoLiposome in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceramide (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Keystone Nano
- 28 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 28 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 05 Jan 2017 According to Keystone Nano media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved the company's Investigational New Drug (IND) Application to assess Ceramide NanoLiposome in the treatment of solid tumors.