Pilot Study to Evaluate the Anti-Tumor Effect of Durvalumab (Medi4736) in Patients With Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN), Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Positive Versus Negative, When Treated Before Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections; Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 31 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 19 Jul 2016 New trial record