A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multi-Center Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection to Treat Moderate to Severe Glabellar Lines (SAKURA-1)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Glabellar lines
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAKURA-1
- Sponsors Revance Therapeutics
- 07 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Revance Therapeutics media release.
- 07 Dec 2016 According to a Revance Theraeputics media releas, status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 07 Dec 2016 According to a Revance Therapeutics media release, topline results from this trial are expected in the fourth quarter of 2017.