The Effect of BMS-986142 on the Pharmacokinetics of a Combined Oral Contraceptive Containing Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate in Healthy Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986142 (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/norethisterone (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 23 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.
- 08 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.