An Open-label, Randomized Phase I Study Investigating Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Chinese Subjects With Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-032
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 05 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 25 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Apr 2019.