A Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate Serum Testosterone Levels in Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer: The STAAR STUDY
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Methylprednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms STAAR
- Sponsors Churchill Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Jul 2017 Results published in a Churchill Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 Jul 2017 According to a Churchill Pharmaceuticals media release, the NDA for YONSA (abiraterone acetate) ultramicrosize tablets has been accepted for filing by the US FDA. Under the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA), the FDA has set a target date of March 19, 2018 to complete its review.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated