A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Clinical Activity of ARQ 531 in Selected Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ARQ 531 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Sponsors ArQule
- 16 Oct 2017 According to an ArQule media release, company anticipates to obtain PK/PD data from phase 1a and initiate the phase 1b through the first part of 2019.
- 11 Jul 2017 According to an ArQule media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial.
- 28 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.