Phase 1 proof-of-concept clinical trial of KP-415 for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs KP-415 (Primary) ; Methylphenidate
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- 28 Jun 2017 KemPharm held an EOP1 meeting with the FDA to discuss the data from this trial, as reported in a media release.
- 14 Dec 2016 Preliminary results published in the KemPharm Media Release.
- 14 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a KemPharm media release