Study 200622: A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Mepolizumab in the Treatment of Adolescent and Adult Subjects With Severe Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary) ; Prednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Hypereosinophilic syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Mar 2017 The results of this study will form the basis of any regulatory filing plans, according to a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 13 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 03 Mar 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Mar 2017.