A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Proof of Concept Study to Evaluate LB1148 for Return of Gastrointestinal Function, Post-Operative Ileus and Intra-Abdominal Adhesions in Subjects Undergoing Elective Bowel Resection
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tranexamic acid (Primary)
- Indications Adhesions; Gastrointestinal disorders; Postoperative ileus
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROFILE
- Sponsors Leading BioSciences
- 07 Sep 2016 According to Leading BioSciences media release, the company has received clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to initiate this study. The company is now working diligently with it's partners to prepare for this trial and begin recruiting patients."
- 10 Aug 2016 Leading BioSciences plans to initiate this trial before the end of the year 2016.
- 22 Jul 2016 New trial record