A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Proof of Concept Study to Evaluate LB1148 for Return of Gastrointestinal Function, Post-Operative Ileus and Intra-Abdominal Adhesions in Subjects Undergoing Elective Bowel Resection
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tranexamic acid (Primary)
- Indications Adhesions; Gastrointestinal disorders; Postoperative ileus
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROFILE
- Sponsors Leading BioSciences
- 10 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Nov 2020.
- 10 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 10 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Nov 2018.