An Open-Label Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety, Tolerability, and Biological Activity of ATYR1940 in Patients With Limb Girdle and Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ATYR 1940 (Primary)
- Indications Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy; Limb girdle muscular dystrophies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors aTyr Pharma
- 06 May 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Denmark.
- 20 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.