A randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, 2- part, adaptive design, multicenter 12-week study to assess safety, tolerability and efficacy of LJN452 in patients with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs LJN 452 (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLIGHT-FXR
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Nov 2017 to 17 Apr 2018.
- 09 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.