A Randomized, Double-Blind, Sponsor-Open, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Daily Oral NYX2925 in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NYX 2925 (Primary)
- Indications Neurological disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Aptinyx
- 17 May 2017 According to an Aptinyx media release, the company expects to report the results from the study, next month.
- 04 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 84.