Evaluation of Intra-Arterial Ad-p53 Combined With Capecitabine in Patients With Unresectable Liver Metastases of Colorectal Carcinoma and Other Solid Tumors as Well as Primary Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Contusugene ladenovec (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver cancer; Liver metastases; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MultiVir
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing ability of Ad-p53 to reverse immune checkpoint inhibitor resistance and abscopal efficacay presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 18 May 2017 According to a MultiVir media release, company plans to amend this clinical protocol to include treatment with immune checkpoint inhibitors.