Sub-Clinical Atrial Fibrillation Biomarker (SCAF-b): A Sub-study of Apixaban for the Reduction of Thrombo-Embolism in Patients With Device-Detected Sub-Clinical Atrial Fibrillation (ARTESiA)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Thromboembolism
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms SCAF-b
- 26 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Apr 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 May 2017.