A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Emtricitabine and Tenofovir Alafenamide (F/TAF) Fixed-Dose Combination Once Daily for Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis in Men and Transgender Women Who Have Sex With Men and Are At Risk of HIV-1 Infection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DISCOVER
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 11 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2020 to 1 Sep 2020.