A Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Study of MLE4901 for the Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MLE 4901 (Primary)
- Indications Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Millendo Therapeutics
- 28 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as the risk/benefit profile no longer indicated continued development.
- 21 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Apr 2017 Trial design presented at The 99th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society