A Multi-Center, Open Label Study to Assess the Safety, Steady-State Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of IMG-7289 With and Without ATRA (Tretinoin) in Patients With Advanced Myeloid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IMG 7289 (Primary) ; Tretinoin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Imago BioSciences
- 21 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 21 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 19 Jul 2017 According to an Imago BioSciences media release, the phase I multiple ascending dose portion of the study has been completed (n = 19), and first patients have been dosed in the phase IIa portion of this trial.