A Phase II, Randomized, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of BMS-931699 (Lulizumab) or BMS-986142 in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986142 (Primary) ; Lulizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Sjogren's syndrome
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POC H2H study
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Aug 2017 This study has been completed in Greece (End date:2017-07-24).
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 160 to 80.
- 14 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to inability to meet protocol objectives