A Multi-centre, Randomized, Two-armed, Parallel Group and Evaluator-blinded Study of Efficacy and Safety of Topical MOB015B in the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Distal Subungual Onychomycosis (DSO)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Terbinafine (Primary)
- Indications Onychomycosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Moberg Pharma
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Moberg Pharma media release, enrolment for two phase 3 studies of MOB-015 has taken longer than expected and the company have taken a number of measures to speed up the process and are now on the right track, however enrolment will likely not be completed this year with somewhat higher costs as a result.
- 30 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Sep 2016 According to Moberg Pharma media release, this study is designed to support registration in North America, Europe and other major markets.