A phase I/ II, open label study to assess the efficacy and safety of ABTL0812 in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin in patients with advanced endometrial cancer or squamous NSCLC.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ABTL 0812 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Endometrial cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ability Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Nov 2016 According to an Ability Pharmaceuticals media release, this study is initially being conducted in Barcelona at Vall d'Hebron Institute of Oncology (VHIO) and Institut Catala d'Oncologia (ICO) by Dr. Ana Oaknin and Dr. Ernest Nadal as principal investigators for endometrial cancer and lung cancer respectively. Dr. Jordi Rodon (VHIO) is the coordinating investigator. Additional sites in France and Spain will be added over the next 6 months.
- 29 Jul 2016 New trial record