A phase I/ II, open label study to assess the efficacy and safety of ABTL0812 in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin in patients with advanced endometrial cancer or squamous NSCLC.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ABTL 0812 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Endometrial cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ability Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Oct 2017 According to an Ability Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has received the Clinical Trial Application approval from the Ethical Committee and the French Medicines Agency (Agence nationale de securite du medicament et des produits de sante, ANSM) to initiate this trial in France.
- 22 Nov 2016 According to an Ability Pharmaceuticals media release, this study is initially being conducted in Barcelona at Vall d'Hebron Institute of Oncology (VHIO) and Institut Catala d'Oncologia (ICO) by Dr. Ana Oaknin and Dr. Ernest Nadal as principal investigators for endometrial cancer and lung cancer respectively. Dr. Jordi Rodon (VHIO) is the coordinating investigator. Additional sites in France and Spain will be added over the next 6 months.
- 29 Jul 2016 New trial record