A Phase 2, Multicenter Study of Tesevatinib Monotherapy in Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tesevatinib (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kadmon Corporation
- 25 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Aug 2016 According to a Kadmon Corporation media release, first patient has been dosed in this study.