A Phase I, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous ETX2514 Administered in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ETX 2514 (Primary)
- Indications Acinetobacter infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 30 Jun 2017 According to an Entasis Therapeutics media release, results from this trial is expected in late 2017.
- 01 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 May 2017.