A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, single-centre phase IIb trial as part of the EU-funded UNISEC project to assess the immunogenicity and safety of different formulations and dosing regimens of FLU-v vaccine administered subcutaneously in healthy adults aged 18-60 years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs FLU-v (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors SEEK
- 01 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Jul 2016 New trial record