A Randomised, Double-blind, Cross-over Study to Evaluate the Effect of 6 Weeks Treatment of Orally Inhaled Tiotropium + Olodaterol Fixed Dose Combination (5/5 µg) Compared With Tiotropium (5 µg), Both Delivered by the Respimat® Inhaler, on Breathlessness During the Three Minute Constant Speed Shuttle Test (3min CSST) in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). [OTIVATO TM]
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OTIVATO TM
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 18 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 11 Aug 2017 to 17 Aug 2017.
- 16 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.