Phase I Study of Single-agent and Combined Checkpoint Inhibition After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients at High Risk for Post-transplant Recurrence
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Aug 2017 The protocol has been amended to include the efficacy endpoint of PFS as the secondary endpoint instead of the primary endpoint. The treatment table has also been amended with the changes in the weeks Nivolumab and Ipilimumab are administered.
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Aug 2022.
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.