A Phase 2 Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Vehicle-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study Assessing Efficacy and Safety of SB208 and Vehicle Gel in Subjects With Interdigital Tinea Pedis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Onychomycosis; Tinea pedis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novan Inc
- 12 Apr 2017 Primary endpoint (Fungal culture result) has been met, according to a Novan Inc media release.
- 12 Apr 2017 Results published in a Novan Inc media release.
- 20 Mar 2017 According to a Novan media release, company expects to report top-line results in the second quarter of 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History