A 15-week, Phase 2, Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Flexible Dose Study To Investigate The Efficacy, Safety And Tolerability Of Pf-06649751 In Subjects With Early Stage Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6649751 (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 27 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 May 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 06 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.