A Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of GSK1358820 (Botulinum Toxin Type A) in Patients With Urinary Incontinence Due to Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Neurogenic bladder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 9 Jan 2018 to 2 Mar 2018.
- 16 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 21 Oct 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2018 to 21 Oct 2018.