A Phase II Neoadjuvant Study of Apalutamide, Abiraterone Acetate, Prednisone, Degarelix and Indomethacin in Men With Localized Prostate Cancer Pre-prostatectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Apalutamide (Primary) ; Degarelix (Primary) ; Indometacin (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 15 Jul 2018.