A Phase I Multicenter, Open Clinical Trial With Subcutaneous Immunotherapy in Depot Presentation in Patients With Rhinoconjuncitivis Sensitized to Olea Europaea
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olea pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bial; Roxall Medizin GmbH
- 20 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 02 Aug 2016 New trial record