A Phase 1 Safety Study of Adoptive Cellular Therapy Using Autologous T Cells Transduced With Lentivirus to Express a CD33 Specific Chimeric Antigen Receptor in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory CD33-Positive Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD33 CAR-T cell therapy (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2021 to 1 Aug 2021.
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2021 to 1 Aug 2021.
- 07 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.