An Open-Label Randomized Phase 1b/2 Study of the Efficacy and Safety of JNJ-64041757, a Live Attenuated Listeria Monocytogenes Immunotherapy, in Combination With Nivolumab Versus Nivolumab Monotherapy in Subjects With Advanced Adenocarcinoma of the Lung
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ADU 214 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 11 Dec 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 01 Mar 2017 According to an Aduro Biotech media release, Janssen expected to initiate this study in the second half of 2017.
- 02 Aug 2016 New trial record