A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of VAL-339851 in Healthy Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MRNA 1851 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H7N9 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Moderna Therapeutics
- 14 Sep 2017 According to a Moderna Therapeutics media release, complete findings are expected in 2018.
- 14 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Moderna Therapeutics media release.
- 27 Apr 2017 According to a Moderna Therapeutics media release, 156 healthy volunteers have been dosed in this study till date.