A crossover, randomized, two-sequence, 12 hour bioequivalence study in healthy volunteers to compare the pharmacokinetics, safety and tolerability of ND0701 with reference commercial apomorphine product
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apomorphine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- 08 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders
- 23 May 2017 According to a NeuroDerm media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 02 Dec 2016 Based on the results of this study, NeuroDerm Ltd plans to pursue a PK similarity regulatory development route in the EU for ND0701 and meet with European regulatory authorities in the second half of 2017 to discuss its development strategy, as per a NeuroDerm media release.