Post-marketing Surveillance (PMS) on Long-term Use of Tiotropium+Olodaterol Fixed Dose Combination (Tio+Olo FDC) 5µg/5µg in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Chronic Bronchitis, Emphysema) in Japan
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 28 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.
- 28 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 31 Jul 2018.
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 2000 to 1200.