Post-marketing Surveillance (PMS) on Long-term Use of Tiotropium+Olodaterol Fixed Dose Combination (Tio+Olo FDC) 5µg/5µg in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Chronic Bronchitis, Emphysema) in Japan
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 13 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1200 to 1300.
- 13 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jul 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.
- 13 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.