A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose Finding Study of CC-90009 in Subjects With Relapsed, Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CC 90009 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 11 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting.
- 19 Aug 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 78.