A Phase II Evaluation of Pembrolizumab in Combination With IV Bevacizumab and Oral Metronomic Cyclophosphamide in the Treatment of Recurrent Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Mar 2017 to 3 Aug 2017.
- 14 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 3 Mar 2017.
- 02 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.