A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Finding Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of KD025 in Adult Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis Who Are Candidates for Systemic Therapy or Phototherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs KD 025 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Kadmon Corporation
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Kadmon media release, approximately 50% patients have been enrolled.
- 23 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 180.
- 22 Mar 2017 According to a Kadmon media release, the company expects completion of enrollment in mid-2017 and anticipates data from this trial in the fourth quarter of 2017.