A Multicenter, Multi-national Open-label Program to Provide BMN 190 to Patients Diagnosed With CLN2 Disease
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cerliponase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 06 Sep 2016 According to a BioMarin Pharmaceutical media release, the compassionate use program initially is being conducted at centers that have participated in the cerliponase alfa study and the company continues to work on opening the other sites, while adhering to specific legal and regulatory procedures for each country.
- 06 Sep 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a BioMarin Pharmaceutical media release.